ExtUtils-Install causes POSIX a problem

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
April 20, 2007 10:07
Subject:
ExtUtils-Install causes POSIX a problem
Message ID:
4628F350.6060702@uk.radan.com
I've recently noticed that I'm getting the following warning during the
build process when the POSIX extension is reached:

Can't locate auto/POSIX/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains: ..\..\lib
..\..\lib C:/p5p/bleadperl/lib .) at ..\..\lib/AutoLoader.pm line 160.

A search through my old smoke log archives shows that the problem first
appeared at patchlevel 28101, and in fact I can reproduce the warning at
that patchlevel but not at 28100 so it is 28101 itself that must be the
culprit:

Change 28101 by stevep@stevep-kirk on 2006/05/04 20:03:42

	Upgrade to ExtUtils-Install-1.40

I haven't looked any further than that yet (and I'm off now until
Monday), but I thought I'd just mention it.