Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync

From:
Gerard Goossen
Date:
April 18, 2007 09:46
Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync
Message ID:
20070418164954.GC19244@ostwald
My mirror update scripts now run in a hourly cron.
Thus you can use 'git://dev.tty.nl/perl#bleadperl' as remote git branch
to stay up to date with bleadperl:

git clone git://dev.tty.nl/perl
git checkout bleadperl

The update scripts are slightly modified versions of Sams perl-history-massage.
I haven't had any rsync differences, and they processed the whole change
history without manual intervention.

Gerard Goossen