Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync

From:
Alexey Tourbin
Date:
April 11, 2007 11:15
Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync
Message ID:
20070411181626.GC9264@solemn.turbinal
On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 11:30:11PM +0000, ??var Arnfj??r?? Bjarmason wrote:
> This is what I now use to manage my patches with Cogito, the git
> mirror + rsync (because the mirror isn't up to date). There are

It gets up to date rather often (maybe a few times a week).
Unfortunately now I have to synchronize it manually (I use scripts
in APC.git for this purpuse).