Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync

From:
Brandon Black
Date:
April 10, 2007 14:04
Re: [HOWTO] manage blead patches with git+rsync
Message ID:
84621a60704101404q6d5ce908wb28eb01c073bd685@mail.gmail.com
On 4/9/07, Brandon Black <blblack@gmail.com> wrote:
> On a related note, here's how I keep track of perl-current with SVK,
> which is more like the "having a second git repository" method above
> (note my homedir in the examples, change that to whatever you like):

Of course, after I sent this off, a friend pointed out that the script
that loops on "svk status" to do adds/deletes is unneccesary due to an
svk commandline flag I didn't know about.

"svk commit --import -m "fresh sync"', will do an "import-style"
commit, adding and removing anything neccesary to make the repo look
like the checkout.  This simplifies things even further.