[perl #42302] Possibility of perl accessing C

From:
Steve Waterschoot
Date:
April 5, 2007 09:26
Subject:
[perl #42302] Possibility of perl accessing C
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-30201-1175715613-1331.42302-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "Steve Waterschoot"
# Please include the string:  [perl #42302]

Hello, I have three headerfiles in C and a library file in C --> in windows
(that is the environment where it has to be available)Some of the header files
contain typedef en defines of constants. Other header files contain function
design to acces the library functions Can I access all of these files through
perl using xs ? (without changing the c files) Is it easier to do this in linux
(fedora core 4.0) and then copy it to windows or can i do this in windows ?

Who is the sweetheart of the Japanese and always holds something in his hands?
Live Search knows! How about you?