develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2007

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Test::More/Simple/Builder 0.68

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
March 14, 2007 06:41
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Test::More/Simple/Builder 0.68
Message ID:
b77c1dce0703140640ycc76190o6e728d44ab50de6f@mail.gmail.com
On 14/03/07, Steve Peters <steve@fisharerojo.org> wrote:
> I've just updated bleadperl to the Test-Simple-0.68 and ran into problems.
> The problem is that there is a hard-coded path that has been added to
> t/fail-more.t.  Fortunately, it doesn't seem to cause problems on Win32,
> but VMS may be effected.
>
> The patch below should fix take of the problem.

I figured out this likewise and committed the same change as #30580.