develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2007

Re: POD translation status?

From:
Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek
Date:
March 9, 2007 08:27
Re: POD translation status?
Message ID:
45F18AB5.7000408@474.at
Good morning,

Tels wrote:
 > is there anyone out there translating the Perl (core) PODs to other
 > languages? What's the status on these translations if they exist?
 > Or does somebody plan to?

There is Joergen Lang's perldoc2[1] project, but I don't know in what
state it is as I didn't have any time for Hamburg.pm meetings recently.

It aims at the moment at providing a platform to do a translation of the
current core PODs and to keep them maintained and in sync over time.

[1] http://perldoc2.joergen-lang.com/

--
# Robert 'phaylon' Sedlacek
# Perl 5/Catalyst Developer in Hamburg, Germany