develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2007

Re: $Win32::VERSION problem

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
March 8, 2007 06:15
Re: $Win32::VERSION problem
Message ID:
45F01A22.9030907@uk.radan.com
Jan Dubois wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2007, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 01:22:26PM -0800, Jan Dubois wrote:
>>> I'll try to do the releases on the weekend,
>> How's it going? :)
>
> The uploaded files
>
>     Win32-0.27.tar.gz
>     libwin32-0.27.tar.gz
>
> have entered CPAN as
>
>   file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JD/JDB/Win32-0.27.tar.gz
>   file: $CPAN/authors/id/J/JD/JDB/libwin32-0.27.tar.gz
>
> Steve, can you add the tests from the Win32-0.27 distribution to
> bleadperl (and the MANIFEST)? Once you do that, you can also remove the
> following 2 tests from blead, as they are included in Win32-0.27:
>
>   t/win32/getosversion.t
>   t/win32/longpath.t

All done in #30516.

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.