develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2007

Re: New release ?

From:
demerphq
Date:
January 5, 2007 14:31
Re: New release ?
Message ID:
9b18b3110701051431h2be450dco7bd9011d4fbb2bf0@mail.gmail.com
On 1/5/07, Rafael Garcia-Suarez <rgarciasuarez@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to make a list of what needs to be sorted out before a new
> development release: (5.9.5, which should be feature-equal to 5.10.0)

[...]
> - more regexp work ? (Yves)
[...]

I have some core patches pending submission that should wrap up the
pluggable regex engine interface, as well as reduce memory consumption
required for storing stringified regexes.

The only other work I can think of right now is some stuff relating to
$REGMARK and $REGERROR but ill post a follow up to explain more when i
have some more time.

Uhm, there /was/ something else but right now I cant remember. :-)

Yves