develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2006

Re: perl.gcov

From:
Abe Timmerman
Date:
October 8, 2006 03:38
Re: perl.gcov
Message ID:
200609272057.57931.abe@ztreet.demon.nl
Op een mooie zomerdag (Tuesday 26 September 2006 10:01),schreef  S├ębastien
Aperghis-Tramoni:
> Jim Cromie wrote:
> > thanks, that gets me further, resulting build works a little:

[snip]

> You can find the crude shell script I wrote to generate my Perl coverage[1]
> here[2,3]. Abe Timmerman has improved it in order to also include non-XS
> Perl modules in the coverage report[4]. I don't know where is the latest
> version of his script but you can find a copy here[5]. I haven't been able
> to successfully run it (but I haven't try very hard :)
>
>  [1] http://www.maddingue.net/perlcover/
>  [2] http://www.maddingue.net/perlcover/bin/mk.bleadcover
>  [3] http://www.maddingue.net/perlcover/bin/exec-in-dir
>  [4] http://www.test-smoke.org/perlcover/
>  [5] http://www.maddingue.net/perlcover/bin/mk.fullcover

my latest version (with support files):
	http://source.test-smoke.org/svn/buildgcov/

Good luck,

Abe
--
Merijn> We *do* need tests (I am not good in tests: hint hint)

Calling all happy passive readers of perl5-porters - submit a patch, get your
name into the AUTHORS file: fame, immortality and more spam.
                                      -- Nicholas Clark on p5p @ 2004-01-22