develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: Nick Ing-Simmons

From:
Peter Scott
Date:
September 28, 2006 07:11
Re: Nick Ing-Simmons
Message ID:
pan.2006.09.28.14.11.39.488069@PSDT.com
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:03:31 +0100, Shona McNeill wrote:
> I am sad to inform you all that yesterday evening, Nick Ing-Simmons died
> following a massive heart attack.

I am so sad to hear this.  I only met Nick a few times in person, but
those times confirmed what I knew from on-line: he was a good man who did
good things and always treated people with impeccable respect.  I will
miss him greatly.

My sincerest condolences to Medi and his family and friends.

--
Peter Scott