develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: Nick Ing-Simmons

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
September 27, 2006 00:51
Re: Nick Ing-Simmons
Message ID:
451A2D38.2070804@uk.radan.com
Shona McNeill wrote:
> I am sad to inform you all that yesterday evening, Nick Ing-Simmons died
> following a massive heart attack.

I'm very sad to hear this.  Nick was always one of the most patient and
generous people out there helping anyone in any way that he could.

He kindly helped me on many occasions, and I sometimes feel like Nick
taught my everything that I know about XS.

I hope it's a small consolation to his family that he'll be so greatly
missed by so many people who, like myself, never even met him.

Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.