develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: Nick Ing-Simmons

From:
Dan Kogai
Date:
September 27, 2006 00:30
Re: Nick Ing-Simmons
Message ID:
49869958-77EE-4995-B5A4-0130920C52A2@dan.co.jp
On Sep 27, 2006, at 03:03 , Shona McNeill wrote:
> I am sad to inform you all that yesterday evening, Nick Ing-Simmons
> died
> following a massive heart attack.

My goodness.  I don't know what to say.
So sad as this news is, I would like to thank him again for his
enormous contribution to the perl community.  Encode is just a small
part thereof.

> His partner, Medi is concerned to ensure that this news reaches all
> his
> friends online. Please pass this message on to all who knew him.

My deepest condolences to Medi and all others who share this loss.

Dan the Maintainer of a Module He Started