develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: Nick Ing-Simmons

From:
Steve Lidie
Date:
September 26, 2006 14:07
Re: Nick Ing-Simmons
Message ID:
839A0F9E-5D48-401A-ABFE-72CDE23AD676@lehigh.edu

On Sep 26, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Shona McNeill wrote:

> I am sad to inform you all that yesterday evening, Nick Ing-Simmons
> died
> following a massive heart attack.
>
> His partner, Medi is concerned to ensure that this news reaches all
> his
> friends online. Please pass this message on to all who knew him.

A great, intelligent, man with whom I worked for 10 years, but never
got to meet in person. My condolences to Medi and family ...