develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: Nick Ing-Simmons

From:
Mark Jason Dominus
Date:
September 26, 2006 12:40
Re: Nick Ing-Simmons
Message ID:
20060926193952.15346.qmail@plover.com

> I am sad to inform you all that yesterday evening, Nick Ing-Simmons died
> following a massive heart attack.

This is terrible news.  I knew Nick only professionally, but among
one's professional acquaintances there are those who talk and those
who do, and Nick was always at the top of the list of those who do.
Perl will be much the poorer for his loss, and I am sure we will all
miss his contributions terribly.

Please give Medi my sincerest condolences.