develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2006

Re: perl.gcov

From:
=?iso-8859-1?b?U+liYXN0aWVu?= Aperghis-Tramoni
Date:
September 25, 2006 14:21
Re: perl.gcov
Message ID:
1159219295.4518485f7de74@imp6-g19.free.fr
Jim Cromie wrote:

> I just tried my 1st perl.gcov build, and am having problems
> I tried both of these
>
>  bleadperl]$ sh Configure -Dusethreads -Doptimize=-pg -Dusedevel
> -Accflags="-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage"
>  bleadperl]$ sh Configure -Dusethreads -Dusedevel
> -Accflags="-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage"

It seems that -Aldflags="-fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage" is also
needed to build a gcov perl. At least, that's what we (Paul Johnson,
Abe Timmerman and myself) use for building the Perl coverage.

--
S├ębastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.