develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from May 2006

Re: MAD keys?

From:
Alan Olsen
Date:
May 11, 2006 09:56
Re: MAD keys?
Message ID:
1147366557.22631.3.camel@odshp.com
On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 10:25 -0500, David Nicol wrote:
> On 5/4/06, Larry Wall <larry@wall.org> wrote:
>
> > 2       retired apodosis
>
> My new goal in life (this too will pass, and quickly I hope) is to
> list "retired apodosis" as my livlihood on my passport. (instead
> of "international man of mystery" which is what it says now.)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apodosis

I plan on having the occupation listed on my passport to be
"Phrenotherapist".

[Phrenology is the pseudoscience of predicting a person's personality by
the bumps on their head. Phrenotherapy is changing a person's
personality by changing the bumps on their head. (See also "percussive
maintenance".)]