t/op/stat.t

From:
mohammad yaseen
Date:
April 28, 2006 06:16
Subject:
t/op/stat.t
Message ID:
20060428131611.62571.qmail@web36501.mail.mud.yahoo.com
Hi,

  I'm running perl-5.8.7 dynamic linked version on z/OS.
  When i run this test case for multiple users this testcase fails with this error message

   op/stat...Can't open /dev/tty--run t/TEST outside of make.
       # Failed at op/stat.t line 320
       # Failed at op/stat.t line 321

  The process i follow for creating multiple users is as below....

  When i run the test suite in a single user,  the test report shows the stat.t is ok
        .
        Then i make the test suite have 4 copies. And I opened 4
        telnet session with 4 different super users.
        I run these test suite copies individually at the same
        time.
        eg:
          t1 directory includes a test suite copy, i run the test
          suite in t1 directory with user "mega".
          t2 directory includes a test suite copy, i run the test
          suite in t2 directory with user "hal".
          t3 directory includes a test suite copy, i run the test
          suite in t3 directory with user "elvis".
          t4 directory includes a test suite copy, i run the test
          suite in t4 directory with user "zeus".
         There are 4 test reports made by the 4 test suite packages
         The 4 test reports show the same error message. See below.

         op/stat.e..Can't open /dev/tty--run t/TEST outside of make
         # Failed at op/stat.t line 320
         # Failed at op/stat.t line 321
         FAILED tests 41-42

  Any inputs why this is failing when run with multiple users?