Re: [perl #39016] Migration Steps from Solaris to Linux

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 28, 2006 04:47
Re: [perl #39016] Migration Steps from Solaris to Linux
Message ID:
20060428114747.GO45236@plum.flirble.org
On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 11:25:05PM -0700, pvnkamesh wrote:
> # New Ticket Created by  pvnkamesh
>

> I want the major areas in perl files where i need to take care while migrating perl files from solaris to linux . Would appreciate if you can send me detailed steps in this regard.

Given that you've mailed the address intended for reporting bugs in the
core perl distribution, I think that you're a little "off topic" in your
request.

Nicholas Clark