[perl #39016] Migration Steps from Solaris to Linux

From:
pvnkamesh
Date:
April 27, 2006 23:33
Subject:
[perl #39016] Migration Steps from Solaris to Linux
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-39016-132804.16.5135384686536@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  pvnkamesh
# Please include the string:  [perl #39016]

I want the major areas in perl files where i need to take care while migrating perl files from solaris to linux . Would appreciate if you can send me detailed steps in this regard.
  Thanks & Regards,
  Kamesh PVN