Merge WinCE and Win32 directories -- Initial patch

From:
demerphq
Date:
April 27, 2006 14:30
Subject:
Merge WinCE and Win32 directories -- Initial patch
Message ID:
9b18b3110604271430k4de84685jec6535ded195ed94@mail.gmail.com
Attached is an initial patch to the win32 directory to bring it in
line with the wince stuff. There is more, but this stuff seems to be
ok to be applied now and seems to stand alone ok. If its applied it
would make merging the rest easier.

One thing im wondering is exactly how to tell when we are under a
WinCE build. At first I thought that the defined UNDER_CE would do it,
but some of the changes in the wince directory make me think that
might not be true.

Because of this im provisionally using the define _WIN_CE in this patch.

cheers,
Yves