Re: [perl #38935] "map" sometimes uses only the last mapped value

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 17, 2006 16:48
Re: [perl #38935] "map" sometimes uses only the last mapped value
Message ID:
20060417234729.GF26064@iabyn.com
> Looks like this came in somewhere during 5.005.  From the perls I have
> lying around the operation is correct in 5.004_05 but not in 5.005_04.
> It is still a problem in bleadperl.

Looks like the TARG in pp_stringify is getting shared

--
"You're so sadly neglected, and often ignored.
A poor second to Belgium, When going abroad."