Re: MAD works (was Re: debugging yacc (was Re: Larry's Perl 5 to Perl 5 convertor))

From:
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
Date:
April 17, 2006 05:00
Re: MAD works (was Re: debugging yacc (was Re: Larry's Perl 5 to Perl 5 convertor))
Message ID:
20060417115955.GA3168@efn.org
On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 07:19:52PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I claim "weekend". Anyone else is welcome to play with p55 and nomad inside
> mad/ and send patches to tidy the hard coded directories.
> Oh, and patch madly.y to cope with given/when/break, Rafael's require
> tokenisation changes, the new array slice deref syntax, and anything else that
> changed since the release of 5.9.2.

By "cope with", do you mean do something more than just what perly.y does?