cpd (cut-and-paste-detector) findings as of blead 27796

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 14, 2006 06:53
Subject:
cpd (cut-and-paste-detector) findings as of blead 27796
Message ID:
443FA96E.1060504@gmail.com
The CPD tool (http://pmd.sourceforge.net/cpd.html) now can (at least
its CVS version can) parse almost all of Perl source code, I am still
working with the author to get closer to 100%, but in the meanwhile here
are the current results, and also a crude patch I used to machete my way
through the Perl source code so that CPD got through.