Front page | perl.perl5.porters |
Postings from April 2006
From: Paul Marquess
April 14, 2006 01:06
Message ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
This patch is mostly concerned with adding bzip2 support to
IO::Compress::Zip and IO::Uncompress::Unzip. Full change list below.
* Transparent + InputLength made more robust where input data is not
* Updated Documentation for zip modules.
* Changed IO::Compress::Zip 'Store' option to 'Method' and added
symbolic constants ZIP_CM_STORE, ZIP_CM_DEFLATE and ZIP_CM_BZIP2 to
allow the compression method to be picked by the user.
* Added support to allow bzip2 compressed data to be written/read
with IO::Compress::Zip and IO::Uncompress::Unzip.
* Beefed up 050interop-gzip.t to check that the external gzip command
works as expected before starting the tests. This means that
this test harness will just be skipped on problematic systems.
* Merged core patch 27565 from Steve Peters. This works around a
problem with gzip on OpenBSD where it doesn't seem to like
compressing files < 10 bytes long.
by Paul Marquess