Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32

From:
demerphq
Date:
April 4, 2006 09:01
Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32
Message ID:
9b18b3110604040901t6a12a091o71dd44dbc00360f1@mail.gmail.com
On 4/4/06, Rafael Garcia-Suarez <rgarciasuarez@mandriva.com> wrote:
> demerphq wrote:
> > On 4/4/06, Jim Cromie <jim.cromie@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > attached patch tells concise-xs.t that the new IO::Socket::blocking call
> > > is a perl routine, not a constant one ( the default for IO::Socket tests
> > > there).
> > > This fixes one noisy failure I started seeing this morning.
> >
> > Thanks for that. Is there something I could have done in the
> > IO::Socket patch to mean this wasnt necessary? Did I do something
> > wrong?
>
> No, you didn't : the B::Concise tests are extensively testing the
> APIs to get a full range of cases to test on. So it needs sometimes
> to be adjusted. That's expected.

Ah, but next time i could provide a patch against blead, and then id
know about it in advance. Thanks for the explanation.

:-)

Yves