Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
April 4, 2006 08:50
Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32
Message ID:
20060404175006.06f802c0@grubert.mandriva.com
demerphq wrote:
> On 4/4/06, Jim Cromie <jim.cromie@gmail.com> wrote:
> > attached patch tells concise-xs.t that the new IO::Socket::blocking call
> > is a perl routine, not a constant one ( the default for IO::Socket tests
> > there).
> > This fixes one noisy failure I started seeing this morning.
>
> Thanks for that. Is there something I could have done in the
> IO::Socket patch to mean this wasnt necessary? Did I do something
> wrong?

No, you didn't : the B::Concise tests are extensively testing the
APIs to get a full range of cases to test on. So it needs sometimes
to be adjusted. That's expected.