Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
April 4, 2006 03:38
Re: Making IO::Socket pass test on Win32
Message ID:
44324C4E.7020607@uk.radan.com
demerphq wrote:
> I reduced that down a bit so it could be used as a conditional EXPR.
> Could you try the attached patch on your various Win32 builds?

Tests all pass/skip as intended for me, so I've applied this to
bleadperl as change #27710.

I also added the proper fork() test to io_multihomed.t (which was
previously skipping tests even with a fork() emulation when in fact it
passes them all OK), and to io_pipe.t (which would have run tests even
without a fork() emulation if you had TEST_IO_PIPE set).

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.