Configure backport

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
April 2, 2006 04:54
Subject:
Configure backport
Message ID:
20060402135425.1a606522@pc09
Nicholas has been very busy, which is good, but that caused me to need about
a full weekend to backport all the changes to Configure. His changes were
small, but had a huge impackt on the metaunits in our backyard. I'm almost
there. I only need the Glossary part for initialinstalllocation, and your
help.

I am missing a two line snippet that I cannot relocate, and as

http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse?file=Configure&blame=1

gives me a blank page, I'd like to get a pointer to where the last two
lines from this chunk:
--8<--- Configue#8620
Some installations have a separate directory just for executable scripts so
that they can mount it across multiple architectures but keep the scripts in
one spot.  You might, for example, have a subdirectory of /usr/share for this.
Or you might just lump your scripts in with all your other executables.

EOM
fn=d~
rp='Where do you keep publicly executable scripts?'
. ./getfile
if $test "X$ansexp" != "X$scriptdirexp"; then
	installscript=''
fi
prefixvar=scriptdir
. ./setprefixvar
: A little fix up for an irregularly named variable.
installscript="$installscriptdir"
-->8---

come from, as I cannot find those

--
H.Merijn Brand        Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
using & porting perl 5.6.2, 5.8.x, 5.9.x  on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00, 11.11,