Re: how should %^H work with lexical pramas

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 1, 2006 14:05
Re: how should %^H work with lexical pramas
Message ID:
20060401220742.GG4571@iabyn.com
On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 03:37:33PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > I assume that for the duration of the use of the optree in the child, the
> > parent is forbidden from cleaning up and destructing?

The optrees are refcounted; the last thread to free a CvROOT that points
to the optree triggers the cleanup.

--
This email is confidential, and now that you have read it you are legally
obliged to shoot yourself. Or shoot a lawyer, if you prefer. If you have