[perl #38827] Bug - Perl V5.8.0 and later version

From:
Baldev Singh
Date:
April 1, 2006 00:54
Subject:
[perl #38827] Bug - Perl V5.8.0 and later version
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-38827-131800.2.92149352191835@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "Baldev Singh (RBIN/ECS2)"
# Please include the string:  [perl #38827]

Hello All,
   I have found a bug in all Perl version V5.8.0 and later versions. It
is a critical bug. I have already corrected this bug and I have patch
ready for it.
I will be thankful to you all if you could just tell me how to precede
further for registering this bug.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Baldev Singh