linting source

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
March 31, 2006 23:18
Subject:
linting source
Message ID:
0EC3D6AF-796D-4BA1-AB62-0D34FF8AD214@petdance.com
> Added grump cleared in the attachment.  Using splint is an excellent
> idea, so excellent in fact that I suggested it at some point :-) but
> splint is not the only lint out there.

I'm currently running the lint in Sun Studio, and that works
marvelously, as well as gcc with a lot of nitpicky warnings.

splint is very painful, but I'm making progress.

If you've got others that you can point to, I'd love to hear about 'em.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance