Re: New Time::Local (1.12_01) for blead

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
March 31, 2006 02:59
Re: New Time::Local (1.12_01) for blead
Message ID:
442D0B3D.6020900@uk.radan.com
Dave Rolsky wrote:
> I've just uploaded a new Time::Local to CPAN. This removes a bunch of
> code added since 1.07_90 that attempted to extend the range in which
> Time::Local worked, but apparently introduced some pretty subtle but
> severe bugs.
>
> I'm hoping that the reverting I did fixes these problems without
> breaking anything else. I'd love to see this version integrated into to
> blead in order to get it tested on a variety of platforms. In
> particular, it'd be good to get this tested on platforms with a 64-bit
> time_t (not that I know what those are).

All tests pass here on Win32.

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.