New Time::Local (1.12_01) for blead

From:
Dave Rolsky
Date:
March 31, 2006 01:28
New Time::Local (1.12_01) for blead
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.64.0603310325130.2474@urth.org
I've just uploaded a new Time::Local to CPAN. This removes a bunch of code
added since 1.07_90 that attempted to extend the range in which
Time::Local worked, but apparently introduced some pretty subtle but
severe bugs.

I'm hoping that the reverting I did fixes these problems without breaking
anything else. I'd love to see this version integrated into to blead in
order to get it tested on a variety of platforms. In particular, it'd be
good to get this tested on platforms with a 64-bit time_t (not that I know
what those are).

Thanks,

-dave