New Module::Build released

From:
Ken Williams
Date:
March 29, 2006 09:50
New Module::Build released
Message ID:
2C79D34F-A37D-48C0-B35D-B94DC0FFD784@mathforum.org
Hi,

Last night I released Module-Build-0.27_10 to CPAN.  It vanquishes a
number of scary-looking warnings when building bleadperl on OS X.  I
believe it also solves some build errors for Win32.  I recommend it
gets integrated into bleadperl.

  -Ken

p.s. - I've been assuming that publishing to CPAN and requesting an
integration is the right procedure, because there's some magical
script out there to schlurp up CPAN releases into blead, right?