Re: CLONE for Tie::RefHash

From:
Yuval Kogman
Date:
March 29, 2006 01:55
Re: CLONE for Tie::RefHash
Message ID:
20060329095504.GT30411@woobling.org
On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 11:28:17 +0200, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:

> Thanks, I've applied your patch to bleadperl as #27628; I also bumped
> Tie::RefHash's version number, adjusted your test for core inclusion and
> renamed the old RefHash.t so several test files are allowed for this
> module.

Following Rafael and me's [my? that sounds bad =/] discussion on
IRC:

Dear p5p,

I would like to release Tie::RefHash on the CPAN so that the various
inside out object frameworks and other uses don't have an excuse to
avoid reusing code anymore ;-)

This way $some_module can rely on Tie::RefHash being thread-sane
without needing to upgrade perl. With Tie::RefHash::Weak this should
be especially easy.

If anyone has any comments about this please let me know... Rafael
told me how I should go about doing this from a technical POV, and
hopefully I can get around to it during the weekend.

Ciao!

--
  Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@woobling.org>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418