Re: CLONE for Tie::RefHash

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
March 29, 2006 01:27
Re: CLONE for Tie::RefHash
Message ID:
20060329112817.0dae9ee3@grubert.mandriva.com
Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> Yuval Kogman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Tie::RefHash uses overload::StrVal to key the references internally.
> >
> > On thread cloning this value changes.
> >
> > Attached is a patch and a test to cause the reference keys to be
> > reindexed on CLONE.
>
> Your test doesn't pass with bleadperl (see output below).
> (However the patch looks good at first glance.)

Disregard this remark. Apparently I patch somewhere and I test with
another perl. Duh.

Thanks, I've applied your patch to bleadperl as #27628; I also bumped
Tie::RefHash's version number, adjusted your test for core inclusion and
renamed the old RefHash.t so several test files are allowed for this
module.