Re: [perl #38790] readdir() only returns one result when used with Fatal.pm

From:
Joshua ben Jore
Date:
March 23, 2006 10:43
Re: [perl #38790] readdir() only returns one result when used with Fatal.pm
Message ID:
dc5c751d0603231043x7b55fbfew9e71eacc08b7e748@mail.gmail.com
On 3/23/06, Rafael Garcia-Suarez <rgarciasuarez@mandriva.com> wrote:
> Joshua ben Jore wrote:
> > Fatal has to just document this as a limitation? It's possible for
> > Fatal to handle list context readdir, right? If so, it should.
>
> Yes, seems reasonable. and patches speak louder than words :)

I was just considering which evening I wanted to give up for this. I
want to get the modules that are in perl's core lint-safe. I suppose
I'd prefer this patch first. :-/ I do have some tweaks to lint
outstanding and will send them on when I've got the tests written.

Josh