Perl startup

From:
Hazlett, Craig B
Date:
March 22, 2006 05:57
Subject:
Perl startup
Message ID:
86D2EB56ED5EE04AA01CDDDD7D7A48F8012009BC@usndc0417.us.deloitte.com
Hello,

   What basic books would you recommend to get started using the Perl
language?
   "Perl for Dummies"

   My situation, I am a COBOL legacy programmer and the Perl reference
manual
   is a bit ahead of my abilities.

    Thank you in advance,

              Craig

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]