Compress/IO/Zlib/t/050interop-gzip.t failure on openbsd

From:
Paul Marquess
Date:
March 20, 2006 09:11
Subject:
Compress/IO/Zlib/t/050interop-gzip.t failure on openbsd
Message ID:
00b601c64c41$37504330$4c05140a@myopwv.com
Hi guys,

Your smokes for bleed are both failing in the IO::Compress::Zlib test
harness.

Not sure if it is relevant, but the one thing in common with these two
smokes is they are both running on openbsd. I'm not seeing this failure on
any other OS.

Any chance you could run the tests in verbose mode so I can see why they are
failing?

Inconsistent test results (between TEST and harness):
    ../ext/Compress/IO/Zlib/t/050interop-gzip.tFAILED at test 4

Inconsistent test results (between TEST and harness):
    ../ext/Compress/IO/Zlib/t/050interop-gzip.tFAILED--expected 7 tests, saw
3

Paul