develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2006

away (but not for as long as Dave)

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
February 27, 2006 14:06
Subject:
away (but not for as long as Dave)
Message ID:
20060227220638.GF616@plum.flirble.org
I'm off to the German Perl Workshop until late Saturday, and won't be reading
any e-mail, let alone replying to it. Not that it should matter.

(And if anyone from outside the perl world happens to browse this message,
tries to put two and two together, and considers going to see whether their
sledgehammer fits my front door lock, think again. The address on my CV is
my parents', and their dog will be most unhappy with any visitor when he
discovers that it wasn't *him* that they were planning to take for a "walk")

Nicholas Clark