develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2006

Re: This Fortnight on perl5-porters (6-19 February 2006)

From:
Glenn Linderman
Date:
February 24, 2006 14:41
Re: This Fortnight on perl5-porters (6-19 February 2006)
Message ID:
43FF8B63.4060709@NevCal.com
On approximately 2/24/2006 2:28 PM, came the following characters from
the keyboard of David Nicol:

> Windows allows hard links (although the method to achieve
>
>>   them is somewhat cumbersome)
>
> that is a stunning revelation.  Anyone for adding this cumbersome
> method to pp_link?

Sounds like a great idea, if it doesn't depend on some optional thing; I
dunno if Posix subsystem is standard or optional piece of Windows.

--
Glenn -- http://nevcal.com/