develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2005

blead @25910 macros do_aexec5/do_exec3 not defined

From:
John E. Malmberg
Date:
October 30, 2005 18:17
Subject:
blead @25910 macros do_aexec5/do_exec3 not defined
Message ID:
43657E3B.6050403@qsl.net
I just tried a build of what should be 25910, and got two functions in
mathoms.c with no prototypes.

I see two places where these get defined as macros, and both are
conditionally compiled out.  In one place it is because I do not have
WIN32 defined.  And in another it is after an #else /*
PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT */ where nothing in the #else section is processed.

-John
wb8tyw@qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only

    return do_aexec5(really, mark, sp, 0, 0);
%CC-I-IMPLICITFUNC, In this statement, the identifier "do_aexec5" is
implicitly declared as a function.
at line number 679 in file PERL_BUILD_ROOT:[000000]mathoms.c;1

     return do_exec3(cmd,0,0);
%CC-I-IMPLICITFUNC, In this statement, the identifier "do_exec3" is
implicitly declared as a function.
at line number 687 in file PERL_BUILD_ROOT:[000000]mathoms.c;1