develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2005

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Test::Simple/More/Builder 0.62

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
October 9, 2005 11:50
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Test::Simple/More/Builder 0.62
Message ID:
b77c1dce0510091150o28ceb3b7x5363c9a06323f33d@mail.gmail.com
On 10/9/05, Steve Peters <steve@fisharerojo.org> wrote:
> So I don't continue the breakage, with Test::Builder::Tester.  For the
> longer term, the decision rests with the pumpkings as to whether it stays
> in or not.

Since it's in the Test-Simple distribution, I think it should go in;
there is no point in including partial distributions in the core, this
would make only upgrade and packaging more difficult.