develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from October 2005

stuck on "MAINT24637"?

From:
merlyn
Date:
October 2, 2005 05:29
Subject:
stuck on "MAINT24637"?
Message ID:
86wtkw2jc2.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com

Although I've been pulling down the archive at
rsync://ftp.linux.activestate.com/perl-5.8.x/ on a regular basis, and
files seem to be changing there, I've noticed that the patchlevel is
still "MAINT24637".

Perhaps something is broken in the update stream?