develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2005

EuroOSCON Passes

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
September 27, 2005 14:29
Subject:
EuroOSCON Passes
Message ID:
9336cde94f77418f1328d610c7d6fe21@oreilly.com
I have three free passes and six discount (65% off) passes for
EuroOSCON.  I couldn't think of a fairer way to hand them out than to
let you decide.  Nominate people on this list, come to consensus in
email, and let me know who gets 'em.

EuroOSCON is October 17-20 in Amsterdam
<http://conferences.oreilly.com/eurooscon>.  It's our first European
conference, and we hope to do more (though, of course, that depends on
the response to the first).  There's no p5p party planned, but there is
a kick-ass Maker Faire (open to all) that will be almost as much fun.

Cheers;

Nat