develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2005

search.cpan.org borked?

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
September 27, 2005 03:49
Subject:
search.cpan.org borked?
Message ID:
433923C8.7070100@uk.radan.com
Is it just me on my delightful Windows machine, or is search.cpan.org
completely w***ered today?

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.