develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from September 2005

[TODO] rewrite Math::Complex' Complex.t to use Test::More

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 25, 2005 01:43
Subject:
[TODO] rewrite Math::Complex' Complex.t to use Test::More
Message ID:
43366332.9070308@gmail.com
The current test code for complex numbers is just Plain Bad (TM).

Someone else than me :-) should rewrite the test to use more
modern testing frameworks.  Note: large parts of the current
test are "data-driven", I have no experience on how well e.g.
Test::More suits that, if it doesn't (I am thinking of useful
reporting of failures: where to say that the failure happened
if all you've got is a loop reading the __DATA__?) this might
open up a place to enhance Test::More, too.