develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2005

[perl #36645] INSTALLATION OF PERL 5.8.7

From:
Brezovec, Dick
Date:
July 24, 2005 12:01
Subject:
[perl #36645] INSTALLATION OF PERL 5.8.7
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-36645-118233.18.7936795516342@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "Brezovec, Dick"
# Please include the string:  [perl #36645]