develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2005

Re: [perl #36538] perlfunc/our contradicts itself

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
Re: [perl #36538] perlfunc/our contradicts itself
Message ID:
42D77083.7050200@uk.radan.com
Michael G Schwern via RT wrote:

>>[ysth - Wed Jul 13 14:13:53 2005]:
>>
>>Wording looks good, but I'd prefer to see C<use strict 'vars'>.
>>

>Here it is again with that fixed plus the simple explaination lifted
>from Randal's column.
>http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/UnixReview/col54.html
>
>I also clarified in the cross-package example that the $bar used in
>package Bar refers to $Foo::bar.  Didn't feel it was entirely obvious.

Thanks. Applied as change 25148.

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.